Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Holiday, just a week, but a holiday none the less...

Yabble Dabble my good buddies, it's time to leave work behind and head of into the wild blue yonder for some good ol' R & R. This Rest and Relaxation is taking the form of an eight hour road trip from Melbourne Victoria in the little red wonder car 'Dobbie' (more on Dobbie later) to one of the best coastal locations in Australia, Tathra NSW.
We, the Lovely Linda and I are going to spend seven glorious days residing at my Folks caravan at this beautiful location. I plan to go fishing, read a book or two and watch a couple of DVD box sets that have been waiting to be viewed. We'll visit many a little village along this coastal wonderland, spending some of our hard earned money on home spun pottery, Op Shop bargains, bait and a fishing licence. So hopefully when I get back to my beloved computer in a week and a half I'll be able to show you all pictures of the big fish I caught whilste fishing, wonderful views of the adventures we had and anything else worth viewing.

So stay tuned and all will be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment