Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hoi Hoi..

A week has passed, we don't have a new PM yet.... a tie, a draw, even Stevens. Australia WTF? It's pretty scary, Abbott could get in. We'll all be doomed.

Tathra was a delight, warm, sunny, peace full. Did a lot of fishing, but not a lot of catching. I guess that's why it's called fishing and not catching.
Apparently it was too cold for good fishing off the beach. But I did try....and try...and try. Never mind. Bollocks...


Staying in the Folks Caravan was fun, tight, snug and relaxing. Nature came to visit, we fed the Kookaburras, Magpies and Possums. Robins Nest, a cosy coastal retreat. Named after my wonderful Mom, her little hideaway. Thanks for sharing Mom, we enjoyed our time away. So, my blog reader if you are ever looking for a place to visit that is friendly, out of the way and well worth the effort, I say go to Tathra or somewhere nearby on the South, South Coast of NSW. It is well worth it. It's a region off Australia I'd love to spend the rest of my days, but maybe not in a caravan, maybe in a house, with a garden and fruit trees and a computer room and a home theatre and.......

No comments:

Post a Comment