Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where I have been all your Life??

Hells Bells! Ya get sick, ya work hard, ya stay sick, ya feel like shit and before ya know it the weeks fly buy.



So my little bloglets did ya miss me? After three weeks of battling the flu, a cold, coughs, head aches, back aches and body aches, goodness seems to finally be prevailing. It's late on Sunday arvo and what a splendid day it has been. To celebrate my new found good health I spent the day building and completing and shelf for my Lovely.
This shelf is for her to put all her boxes (and there are many)of beads and such which she uses for all the fabulous jewelery she makes, maybe you can check out www.etsy.com/shop/italicampersand
her site and if you see something you like, buy it. I really tried hard to get a hyper link going on there but I couldn't work it out, sorry, so either write it down or cut and paste, then connect.

This day started with pancakes (made from scratch) only slackers and losers buy and use that pre-made shit, Shake 'n' Bake I think they call it..... Dudes, pancakes are so easy and I gotta thank my wonderful grand mother (RIP) for teaching me this, my first ever recipie committed to memory, Pancakes = 1 cup of flour, plain flour for ultra thin or self raising for fluffy and thick, 1 and a bit cups of plain milk or buttermilk for that ultra lush hit, 1 egg and a small pinch of salt if you so desire. Whisk it all together and then cook it up with a little butter on a skillet at medium heat, flip when bubbles pop on the top, absolutely delightful. This morning I had two pancakes with maple syrup, sliced banana and ice cream (mmm ice cream for breakfast)
also had two with lemon and sugar and then just before my morning coffee I had one with Vegemite and butter. Hey what can I say I'm Australian through and through. Pancakes for Sunday breaky are definantly one of my favorite ways to end the week or is that to start the week (that issue still confuses me).

No comments:

Post a Comment