Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

PS3 More Fun Than You Can Poke A Stick At... it's true

So What's New on the 'ol PS3... well let me see. On Red Dead Redemption the Zombie Undead downloads has been added and played, and played, and played. I've killed hundreds of Zombies, saved many a town folk and generally had a splendid if not bloody time and right at the very end became a Zombie myself, but a good Zombie.
A good Zombie??? Play it yer self to find out.

Next I succumb to Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare 2. Russia and the US are at war and I get to be many different people shooting and killing my way through many a theatre of war. More guns than an Afghani arms dealer.
Yeah baby lot's o' fun.






Next, just last Friday I picked up Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, continueing on from where we left off in Assassin's Creed II,
more 16th century adventure in medieval Italy, Rome to be precise. Historical adventure based on fact and just to stoke every gamer into oblivian, the people at Ubisoft have include online multiplayer. Just thinking about it, I want to log off this blog biz and get right back into assassinating people all over the world. I know what's going to occupy my little joystick over the next month or two. Fuck... I love my Playstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment