Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The iPod classic and Harry Potter audio books

Anyone out there own an iPod ???
I do and I could not possibly continue life without one.... 160 gig of memory (this is my second iPod, the ol' 120 gig died after using a cheap and unofficial charge cord) every album I own and ever wanted to own plus multiple audio books in my pocket ready to listen too when ever I want. Where was this technology when I was 17??? Presently I am listening my way through all the JK Rowling Harry Potter books. Just started the fifth book, Order Of The Phoenix as read by the master of audio books Stephen Fry. Can you believe this is my fourth excursion throught this series of books. I know ...... Nerd, but fuck it I do not care, these are GREAT stories and I am now preparing myself for the release of the latest movie in this franchise, The Deathly Hollows pt 1.
Soon, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment