Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ahhhh, g'day

Another Thursday, another excellent hit of sushi and sashimi down at the Northland food zoo, and now, here I am at home consuming that wonderful Irish spirit..... Jameson. Work today was one of those excellent days where everything goes smoothly, every job had super easy access and every customer is happy, and to top it all off I ended up knocking off right on time. My favorite kind of day at work, yay.

The Phillip Island Moto GP is soon to kick off, which means lots of overtime for me. Multi truck loads of furniture is heading on down to P I, which is a 2 hour and 15 minute trip from the Tottenham warehouse.

It's almost like a holiday driving on down there and setting up bits and pieces in lots of little portable buildings. Miles away from the bosses and the city kerfuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment