Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Feelin' Arty? I do ..sometimes.

I reckon that making things is a whole lotta fun. The satisfaction of seeing the finished product, complete and looking pretty much like the original idea or concept or sketch, giving it to someone like the one you love or just sticking it on a shelf, or putting it to use in the way you imagined it would be used.

I like making stuff and I thought I'd show you all a couple of things made by me. Is it art, is it practical or is it crap?

Sea Dragon Box - Wooden Box, with found objects, 2006.



McChrist - Wooden Box with found objects, 2008.










The Valentine Box - Welded Metal Frame with Wooden Panels Dried Roses and Written Poem, 2002.





The Proposal - Polished Stamped Metal, 2008.

So there you have it. Just a few arty things made by me. Soon I'll show you all some more, older and newer. It's 10.30 Saturday night and it's now time to spark up the PS3 and shoot some cowboys. Yippy Kiay Motherfuckers....

No comments:

Post a Comment