Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Time Flies Whilste Driving a PS3 Consol

Yeehaaa, Finaly clocked Red Dead Redemption, I completed all 57 main missions. The target was all 57 missions within 30 hours of actual game time so as to collect another trophy. 30 hours equates to 1 day 6 hours, and, fuck it all, my time when completed was 1 day 6 hours and 6 seconds. It appears I have missed out on that trophy by 6 seconds. Oh well shit happens, now I can take my time completeing all the trivial side missions and also consentrate on making my way up the ladder in multiplayer. Sill just a Greenhorn in multiplayer so the next few weekends, when not clocking up more overtime hours at work (more on that later), is too play hard and shoot the shit out of all I meet on the multiplayer platform. Mirsch might be a greenhorn now but just you watch out, he's a gunnin' for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment