Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

OH My God, How Slow Is Dial Up.....




..... 22 days into our plan and we have exeeded our Down/Up load limit of 200gig and I'm dieing here of slow fatigue. I think we have reverted back to dial up speed. How ever did we exist on dial up???? My computing is suffering, my PS3 is suffering and I am suffering, the thought of another 10 days at this speed is not a pleasent thought. Deal with it Bro, after all, the latest episodes of all those fave TV shows and movies and music are right there for me to entertain myself with. Yeah but....

Work has been fun. Keeping me occupied, topping up the bank balance and all that. And this weekend we wish Queen Lizzie a Happy Birthday (as if we really care) and we get to sleep in on Monday, Hooray Fuck... Last week saw Deakin Uni start more Exams and this time over 2,000 tables were set up at the World Trade Building at the corner of Flinders and Spencer here in beautiful Melbourne. Suffer you Fuckers taking those exams as we who painstakingly set up rooms of tables and chairs toiled over those tables. Precise measurements using tape measures, guide lines of string and absolute perfection in their placement, only to have students walk in and knock them all out of kilter and not really care. How exciteed am I to think than next weekend we (the Valiant workforce) will be in there for 12 hours on Saturday and probably the same on Sunday to move them all out again. Hooopla. Oh yeah, and not to be forgetting all the exam tables that went into good ol' Festival Hall. Mario Milano would be freakin' out.

No comments:

Post a Comment