Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Not.. My Favorite Things.



Sung to the tune of "My Favorite Things" a classic Julie Andrews. Another fine example of how much the Sound Of Music has etched it's way into my life. (see my First Blog entry).

Exam desks for Swinburne & exam desks for Deakin,
Hundreds of white bunnies that stack up behind them,
Wiping them all down with cleaners that sting,
These are not my favorite things.

Tape measures out so as to exactly align them,
Blisters on fingers from multiple unfolding,
Heaps of straight rows all lined up by string,
These are not my favorite things.

When the day ends,
When it's home time,
When I'm feeling mad,
I simply remember that beer's in my fridge,
And then I don't feel so bad.

Julie Andrews was hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment