Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Friday, May 21, 2010

PS3 Red Dead Redemption


Howdy partners, to all those that could be bothered. Another week gone and this weekend is extended for an extra two days due to the fact that Monday is my birthday and I never work on my birthday, ever, and Tuesday has been taken off just for the hell of it. So a four day weekend just gotta love that. My Lovely has treated me to an early present and last night presented me with the new PS3 game from the Folk at Rockstar, Red Dead Redemption, check out the web page

www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption.

Set at the turn of the last century, it's a western themed Grand Theft Auto style of game. Superb graphics and excellent game play. I always wanted to be a cowboy, I've read all the Louis L'Amour and a heap of Max Brand western books, and now here I am being a cowboy (John Marston) who was once a baddy but is now trying to turn his life around for the better and is trying to be good. Giddy-Up dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment