Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lets Start at the Very Beginning....


A very good place to start..... I actually saw the Sound of Music about 7 times when it was first released here in Australia way back when, 1965/66 I think. Saw it at the Cinema about 4 times(thanks Mom), saw it at the Drive-In about 3 times (thanks Dad), just loved Julie Andrews and all those singing juniors. But I'm getting away from it.

Favorite things, what would life be with out them. Oh, the pleasure of what chuffs me. Something as simple as the perfectly cooked soft boiled egg in my new Homer Simpson egg cup using my most favorite teaspoon, lots of finger toast loaded with butter, and the most perfectly brewed coffee sitting in my favorite Felix coffee cup. So simple and definantly the best way to start Sunday.

Now, is Sunday the start of the week or the end of the week? Looking at my current calendar Sunday is the first day of the week.

Now it's Sunday night, getting on a bit. And tomorrow being Monday is the first day of the working week and I'm due in at 6.30am. So I should do the right thing (the Good thing) to my body and get kippin'. And thanks to my Lovely, my most Favorite of all, the bed is freshly made, the doona is all puffed up and I just know it's going to be sooo cozy, It rates very high on the favorite list.

Catch ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment