Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Australian Open 2011, has started..



As the title and picture above sorta explains the Australian Open 2011, has started for Me and the rest of the Truck Drivin', Furniture Luggin', Hard Workin' and not to be forgetting the Backpackin' Good Folk who work and toil for Valiant Hire of Melbourne.


Two of Them----------->>>>>>>>




Over the last couple of weeks we have been sneaking stuff in and setting up some of the people who run Tennis Australia, with desks, chairs, etc, etc. Being my third year of doing this, the Open feels like an old friend, yeahh!!

It will actually be not to bad, I know where all the little zones and the factions that will be getting furniture are located and for the next four weeks we'll be bringing in truck after truck of, Office, Media, Player, Corporate, Sponsor, Event and who knows what else kind of whatever. We'll be there, Sunrise to Sunset. I'll see if I can get a snap or two. Stay tuned, you'll get more, after all this Event consumes us Valiant Folk.Some more of them


I'm not really a tennis fan, and I hardly know who's playing, I just enjoy the being consumed and getting it right, working plenty of overtime hours and then getting paid for them. So Bring it Tennis Australia, hassle me not you dumb Security guys and for Christ sake you paranoid work safe guys ease up a little, no, actually they do a marvelous job. I'm deadly serious. Catch up with yo soon, take care ya all..

No comments:

Post a Comment