Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Workin' Hard... very hard.

Hi ya all,

Not much happening blog wise. I've been spending 12 to 14 hours a day loading up Phillip Island with a shitload of furniture and stuff. Of course all of this with the help of a hand full of work colleagues and the occasional day spent workin' around the city. Eight days straight thus far and at least 5 more over the next week. Can I beat my record from last year of 143 hours clocked up in a 14 day pay period, 68 of those hours on overtime and 55 of those hours on double time. I might be feelin' a little weary now and even more so next weekend, but this does all end with my favorite kind of pay... a fucking huge one. Yeah baby.


Coates portable structures full of Valiant furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment