Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Clutch Cargo Theme Song

Clutch Cargo Theme Song
Once again...Click on the heading to follow the link.


Favorite Cartoon from a long time ago.. I suggest you search Clutch Cargo on YouTube. I remember being in hospital back in the mid 60's, for what reason I do not remember, scared and shy, trying to talk some older boy into watching Clutch whilst hanging out in the TV room, he finally came around and happiness made it's way into my scared little mind. I loved Clutch.






Clutch Cargo, revolutionary cartoon utilising the use of Syncro-Vox. Clutch Cargo employed the Syncro-Vox technique by superimposing live-action human lips over limited-motion animation or even motionless animation cels
How the childhood memories come flooding back.

1 comment:

  1. My imagination left home life when I watched 6s cartoons.loved these cartoons. ..non violent..imaginary..happy..times

    ReplyDelete