Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Payweek, Yay and a non-rent week to boot, Double Yay

Just about pay day and how much do you love it, pretty much.. Getting paid fortnightly is okay, you get use to it. Two pays a month and about two months a year there are three pays a month, those are my favorite months. Unfortunately July is not one of those months. Come on September. All this wishing and waiting for months to rock up is like wishing your life away. Waiting for pay day, waiting for birthdays, waiting for christmas, waiting for holidays. Life is just one big wishlist. And if you collect stuff, toys, comics, tools, books, whatever you'll always have a wishlist for more stuff to fill that collection. I know, I have (well had) a huge comic collection, I still have some and I had a massive wish list. It all became too much and gradually over the last 15 years that collection has dwindled, thanks to ebay and a short stint as a Comic Shop Guy. Stuff is cool, here I am in the Autumn of my life so to speak and I still have toys, comics and stuff that I just don't wanna part with cause I think they are cool. Love my Robots They are just too cool. Mmmm Maybe I carry on a little too much

No comments:

Post a Comment