Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Home Brew...ahhhhh refreshing.


Just popped the top off the first bottle of my latest batch of Home Brew. I'm now the proud owner of 62, no that's 61 (I just drank the first bottle), stubbies of Coopers Pale Ale. Soon to be 60, cause I'm just about to pop the top off my second. This time I actually have another batch brewing right now as I type. A batch of Coopers Dark Ale which will be ready to bottle this coming Sunday of Monday. So I should have well over 100 bottles of beer. Mmmmm, I could start singing a song about bottles of beer lined up on a wall, or is that meant to be green bottles? and I'm just not sure about letting them fall. So, can that idea I'll just keep them in crates, safe and sound in my shed and in the beer fridge until their time comes to be consumed.







59 bottles left, and I have come to the conclusion that this batch is a very fine batch indeed. Alcohol content about a 5.2% and tasty, very tasty. Hope the Dark Ale is just as successful. Stay Tuned for the details in about four weeks. That's one week of fermenting in the fermenting barrel and about three weeks of continued fermenting once bottled.

No comments:

Post a Comment