Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Facebook, whoda thunk.

Over the past few years I've been pretty negative about the whole facebook thing. Is it a competition about haw many friends you have? Is it a place to stalk old aquaintances, find out all about them? Is it where you dis people you don't like?
Yeah, maybe you can do all that, but as I have discovered it's a whole heap more....


I finally gave in because so many of the things that interest me, favorite things like PS3 games, bands, places, cafes and resturants, activities and of course friends are all using facebook. And now since I joined about a month ago, I'm hooked.

I get all the news, updates and trailers for my favorite games like Assassin's Creed Revelation, Battlefield 3, Alice: The Maddness Returns. I can then share all that info with friends. We can all get excited together.

No comments:

Post a Comment