Mark, Australian Resident, at your service.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Rot-Crotch Conspiracy and other Disasters

The Rot-Crotch Conspiracy and other Disasters, Yeah, it's been a while since last I blogged. Since the New Year Thingy a while back, all I've been doing is hanging out at the Tennis lugging furniture. There has been some super steamy weather and you haven't been able to blink without sweating. Low clouds, rain every now and then and heat. It's been like some sort of joke, a conspiracy, a plan to knock out the work force with the horror known as Rot-Crotch. Nuff said.

"Help.... the Rot Crotch, I'm melting, Aargh, my legs I can't breathe..."


Well at least we have finished with the Tennis until the whole tournment is over on the 30th. Then the real madness begins as Olympic Parks Melbourne, demand that Tennis Australia hand over Rod Laver and Hisence Arena within 3 days of the tournemnt finishing. That's hundreds of contractors trying to dismantle, load and get out. We have something like 600 typist chairs alone to pick up. I'm not sure of the actual item count , I'm trying to find out. There are famous people at the Tennis



Other disasters, a bit of rain up North, Hang in there folks. Jason, Thinkin' of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment